Good design, well made. These values have directed Heal’s collections since 1810, so our customers can expect innovative, quality homeware and furniture.
We hope you are extremely happy with your purchase from Heal’s, but should you want to return any item*, we are happy to provide a full refund or exchange within 28 days. You will need to pay for the cost of delivery assuming the item is still in fully resalable condition.
You will receive the refund back to the original method of payment. Just follow the simple procedures below:
* Restrictions apply- we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on gift vouchers, food items, mattresses or mattress toppers, duvets, pillows, personal grooming products (eg. shower gel), cosmetics and jewellery.
Non Furniture Returns Procedure
Furniture Returns Procedure
1. All items to be returned must be in fully resalable condition in their original packaging.
2. Request return of your item/s by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 896 7451 within 28 days of receipt of items.
3. We will arrange to collect the furniture from you. Please note a collection charge of £50.00 will apply to all furniture - except sofas. Sofas will be collected free of charge under our Happiness Guaranteed Sofa Guarantee.
4. We will provide the refund (minus any delivery charges) within 14 days provided that the items in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. You will receive the refund back to the original method of payment.
5. If the item has not been returned in fully saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or to deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
6. Unfortunately furniture cannot be returned to a Heal’s store for a refund.
Faulty / Damaged Items
We make every effort to select and sell products of the highest quality and deliver them to you in perfect condition.
We recommend that you check your order as soon as it is delivered. For furniture deliveries we will ask you to sign a form confirming that it was received in good condition.
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately so we can promptly resolve it for you. Please call us on 0207 896 7451.
Cancelling an Order
You can cancel any order by getting in touch with our team on 0207 896 7451 or by emailing email@example.com
Unfortunately any delivery that has left our warehouse cannot be cancelled, and you will have to follow our returns procedure.
Cancellations by us
We reserve the right to cancel your order if:
• We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
• We do not deliver to your area;
• The manufacturer has discontinued the goods.